The system is offered in any of the following ways:
- As a hosted service on a subscription basis.
Applications and data are hosted in a data center that guarantees the processing and network capacity for
the timely delivery of service for all system users. Map and geographic data are developed and maintained by Talent through
selected partners. By choosing this option, you avoid investments in software licenses, geographic data and support know-how.
All that you need is a high-speed internet link (ADSL or better).
- As a software package (client—server) which is installed in your premises and is operated on your own infrastructure.
Support is provided by Talent for software and data update services.
Cruiser fleet is completely customizable upon request, in terms of:
- System features, which can be customized according to your special needs (e.g. additional functionality to that coming “out of the box”).
- User interface, which can be customized to your own design (e.g. to match your company’s logo and identity).
- Map data, regarding coverage, level of detail and graphical look&feel.
- Connectivity with other existing back-office or legacy systems (ERP, CRM, Data Bases), so that information can be exchanged to achieve combined functionality.